Monday, October 09, 2006

NEWS

Little news about the Closet...

Updates


First, I will now try to update the Closet at least once a week. Yeah, I know, it's been a month (insert Scarlett's accent here) since I had put something up. I will try to avoid that. I already have much ideas for next strips, so I may well draw them now, complete them on computer, and save them for later. Muahahaha.

Strips to come


Ville needs to be hunted down; Janne needs a correction; Ville L needs to be welcomed better in the Closet; we have Vickings among Finns; and we've revisited a movie by a certain Ang Lee.

The Closet moved!



You can now find all the Closet Comics at http://closet.inc.sseksi.googlepages.com/. It also includes the League section (under construction) and the SuomalaiSEKSI section (under construction as well). I will keep updating this page for a while, with regular reminders that well, we moved.

For suggestions, comments, complaints, requests, rocks to be thrown, please mail now to
So I'm off. Thank you. BYE.

No comments: