Wednesday, June 25, 2008

July 28


Children of Bodom fans!

No, Janne Wirman does not get shaved. However, it has been pointed out to me - long ago - that he is losing hair.

From the top.

Such an horrible fate for a metalhead.


Another funny story.

Sometimes last year, it had been reported that a few Negative guys managed to get drunk - whoo, surprise - and go in a brothel and lose some... 3000 euros or something (I've read 5,000 euros in some places).

I imagined Tommi, Jonne's brother and manager (at the time, since then he also bought the record company... he PWNS them)

So yeah, I magined him getting mad.



Don'd ask me what Jonne is wearing, the fuck if I remember XD

Tommi with a beard and 'stache looks very horrible imo. I'd be scared shitless too.

Btw, I don't plan on making him appearing more here, don't even ask XD

No comments: