Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New use for this place...!

Hello there!

Lately I've been swaaarmed by emails - no, not true, not swarmed, but pleasantly showered with =D - and I thought, it'd be fun to give some news or just share some thoughts with the 'few' people reading my comics now (about 60 visitors a day, which is huge for me, in my humble opinion).
So, I shall post here from time to time, when I find, think or make up stuff that might interest you, very dear readers. =)

So, for this post, I want to thank deeply all of you, for your support and emails and laughs that I can almost hear from here. Closet Inc reached 50,000 visitors in a bit less than 3 years now, and considering I just did this to entertain my friends and I, I'm extremely flattered that so many people enjoy those little idiotic drawings. Yet, awfully grateful. <3

Also, I have to make mention of the latest friend request I got on CI's MySpace, from a girl whose username was 'Reality'. So it went like this, "Reality wants to be your friend!". I really thought, "I'm not interested, I make my own world :P" but accepted it of course. I just found it giggle-worth =)

Oooh, and I'm getting fanart! Wheeweeeheeee! <3
(Would have been hard to get fanart before, since basically, Closet Inc IS fanart XD)

Sooo... that's it for today I think.
Take care~~
~Laury

No comments: