Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Bamtard, Revenge Part I


(Pastlink holding black guitar; me holding white one; Bamtard in the middle; Jonne on the lower left; Jyrki by his side; Ville with the smoke)

Situation: If you've heard of Ville Valo, singer of HIM, you MUST have heard of the Bamtard, Bam Margera. He's his groupie. He's stolen his heartagram. And now, he's stealing many Finnish bands so they'd go to the USA. Don't misunderstand me: having The 69 Eyes and Negative in North America isn't a bad thing in itself. But knowing they only go in the USA and that we can't go there, and that they're taking them away from Finland, make us........... URGH!!!
So yeah, our revenge ^_^

References:

(Ville Valo - Bam Margera)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*paf*
*bang*
*zblat*

(in the Batman fashion ^^)

Anonymous said...

I love this one,and hate Bam!!!
If he ever touches Uniklubi I swear I will rip off his...Errr...well,I'll just f****** kill him!!!