Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Juha the Toy Boy


("I wanna be a TOYBOY"
"Juha, it's not your song!"
"Shut up you!!! *drools*")

Situation: Pastlink suggested that I draw Juha (Reflexion, For My Pain...) as a sexy Finn waiting on a bed (for her, most probably). Then she mentionned "toyboy", which word has been brought to our vocabulary by the band Megaphone (one of Apocalyptica's drummer Mikko Sirén's other bands) in the song of the same name (ToyBoy). Hence the joke, that it is not Juha's song, but you know, Pastlink doesn't really care. Juha's in HER closet anyway.

Reference (to Pinkass's demand) :

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so that was not my idea, Toyboy was a different drawing in my head.... BUT, I adore this!!!!! I mean, yeah, come on! I want Juha to be my toyboy!!!!!!

BTW, this is what he looked like a few moments before your other picture of him, yeah? :P

Laury M. Dragon said...

XD I didn't think of it, but yeah, that makes sense!