Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Christus's Revenge... or so he thinks


(Sör Christus, thinking: "In your face, Larry!!!"
Jonne, repeating in his head: "Think it's Larry, Think it's Larry, Think it's Larry..."
*holds tight*)

Situation: O supreme heresy! I had seen Jonne kiss Larry but hadn't seen him kiss Christus! Pastlink kindly sent me the video, but I was disappointed: Sör Christus is nowhere near as interesting in his kissing as Larry was. Its was... all cold, formal. So, even if I think the video with Christus takes place before the one with Larry, I drew this as "Christus's revenge" over Larry... which isn't really one since Jonne is actually thinking of Larry... XD
Ok, shut up Laury. ^_^'

Reference:

(Sör Christus, Negative; couldn't seriously show you any pic of him without pink.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww :(

I find this to be quite sad, to be honest. That jonne/larry is hotter than jonne/sör... I'm a big supporter of jonne/sör... aww :(