Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dark vs. PINK!


(I mean...
Really: who's evil here???)

Situation: You must well know Sör Christus and his clothing taste by now (if you don't, go take a lokk down here). Surprise! : he has a younger brother (actually step-bro, by their mom), named Matthau, and who's actually Bloodpit's singer.
Now if Christus is PINK!, Matthau is Dark. Confronting the ideas by which they look slightly alike, here is our comparison.
YES, they got big heads and tiny bodies. *rolls eyes*
Oh, and I'm beginning to be freaked out by the fact that I don't really need references to draw Christus anymore. I will take vacations from him...

P.S.: The way I drew Matthau, he looks SO MUCH like Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance!!! Was not intended of course ^_^'

Refie:

(Matthau from Bloodpit - good looking, huh? Pinkass's property!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, his clothing look like Gerard's in Helena-time. But he's cool even with his weird spot on the forehead (he's not a hindie woman, now, is he?) *would be very disappointed that he wouldn't be a sexy Finn*

I wonder...

Would YOU be *calm* *posed* *dark* (maybe not THAT dark) and would be *shinee* *sparkles* *PINK!* (but with quite a dose of dark too) ? :P

Laury M. Dragon said...

Huh... what??

Anonymous said...

*blink* youre stoopid then