Wednesday, March 29, 2006

"It said banana."

Taking some time off now... Got to focus a bit on school, and I'm running out of ideas... ^_^' I'll keep updating from time to time, though, so don't just leave!

{When they parted, they were both panting slightly. Linde felt his cheeks burn.
“Was it even flavoured?”
“It said banana.”
Linde looked at him suspicuously, then his face slowly broke into a grin.
“Did it? You’re pulling my leg, aren’t you? Give me the damn thing.”}

Situation: Second illustration for Phaelas! This time of the 4th chapter of the fic (previous to the first illustration I made). Again, paragraph under the pic is taken from the story, still written by Phaelas. You can read the whole chapter - CAUTION: slash! - by clicking HERE, or go to the beginning of the fic HERE (the start is at the bottom of the page). Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easily one of my fave parts in the whole fic! ^^ It's so fluffy :D

Yay for Strawberry Flavour and chibi Finns!!!!