Sunday, March 26, 2006

Do Juha - WHAT?


("In which position should I do Juha?"
"Öh -"
"(very coldly) "Huh."
"I mean, draw him.")

Situation: fruits of my lastest sleepover at Pastlink's. I was wondering how I would draw Christus so his undies would be visible (since it was the point of the strip) and I said, "Dans quelle position est-ce que je le mets?", which can be translated, from Quebec's figures of speech, by, "In which position do I f*ck him?" XD
Then we burst out laughing, and we decided to make it into a comic, slightly changed and adapted to our English-speaking viewers. So the "In which position do I do him?" is still a fairly good translation and shows well the spirit of our twisted minds. Note 2 things: Pastlink's kinda possessive about Juha ^^' - and I identified the color of her shirt ^^ /random.

No refies ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*icy glare*

Yeah, drawing... that's what you mean!