Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Not PINK!, but...


(Not pink
...but not far)

Situation: Ok, now the focus is all on Bloodpit for a moment. After Matthau vs. Christus, there's Bloodpit's drummer, Alarik, dressed as a girl under Matthau *calm*, *posed* and *dark* look. The idea actually came from a videoclip of the band - anteeksi, I don't remember the name of the song - in which he was actually dressed like that.
Or so. We couldn't get captions from it, so I based my drawing on Pastlink's explanations since I hadn't seen the video myself.
Matthau is fun to draw. I think you can guess what his "trademark" will be in this comic... XD

Ref (normal Alarik, sorry) :

(Alarik, Bloodpit)
(his hair is normaly lighter than that)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is his hair really lighter? I don't think so...

MATTHAU IS THE BESTEST CHARACTER EVER!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the song is Bad-Ass Blues