Monday, March 27, 2006

Decide already!

(*thinks* - *blinks* *blinks*
*huuumm* - zzzzZZZ
"I take Alexi!" oho! - eeek! "Nooo! He was mine!!" narttu!
niin, olen narttu <3>
Situation: When we "fill" our closets with a new "batch" of Finns, we do it in a very fair way: each of us takes a Finn when it's her turn. Ok, so Alexi's "seizure" didn't happen like that really. Actually, Pastlink showed me a pic of Children of Bodom - Alexi Laiho's band - and suddenly she added, "I claim Alexi!"
What you must know is that Alexi's is to me as Teemu is to Pinkass. In fact, more "AleKSi", but well, it's still a Finn named Alexi. So he was destined to me.
I *did* eventually p*ssed off - shortly - Pinkass by owning the Muff, but I also got Alexi back when we egalized the numbers of Finns in our respective closets.
(and to be honest, I have absolutely no use for the Muff: his hair scares me enough to keep me away from him...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... I'll get The Muff somehow...

Laury M. Dragon said...

Sooner than you think, I'll do some cleaning around soon...