Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Slutty, sluttier, sluttiest...


(Jay - Janne - Pasi
Larry!
Snack *kiss* - Antti - err-
*kiss.* Anti - ...Sör - Jussi *eeek!*
"I'm so sluttier than you!)

Situation: Ok, so not my best, I must admit. I'm kinda running out of viable ideas, so this will probably be one of the last updates for a while. If anyone wants to send me ideas...
laury.mdragon@gmail.com
So! We were comparing Jonne (from Negative) and Teemu (from Uniklubi) as they were both the slut of their respective band. We came up with a slut-contest, and I must admit that the end is not very well-thought... But hey: I've published what? 25 comics in 2 weeks? Gimme a break ^_^'
Note the fact that Jonne litteraly jumps on Larry, that he runs from Sör Christus (I'm SO impartial in my drawings XD), and that Antti is not so willing himself. Teemu is not so fond of his own Antti and Janne is jealous of Jussi kissing him back. ^_^'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SLUTS!!!!

I think it actually is quite good! ^^ I love Janne freaking out at Jussi/Teemu XD (damn, I feel obscene just writing that name, Teemu XD)
Antti/Teemu is awesome XD and Ngt Antti too!
But I don't like Jonne running away from Sör :(